Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #99

For the There She Goes Blog Hop click here or scroll down.

Good Morning All - today we have a great sketch (uh umm!! if I may say so), it's my design. We have a great sponsor, Sparkle Creations. Sparkle was awesome to provide us with some stamps to play with. I think her stamps are awesome - I even purchased one that I wanted as well.

Now, when I designed this sketch I didn't know who would be our sponsor or the image I'd be playing with. So it was a little tough...so I took one my own creative license.

What I was excited about was getting the opportunity to color this beauty - her name is Cafe Lucy. I took my time and really worked hard on getting the shading down. This is something I am just learning. I met up with my friend Angela and she gave me some pointers and helped inspired me. I really love how it came out.

I hope that you join us today. I know Sparkle's prize will be so worth it.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to come back next week. We are on sketch #100 and I wonder if Melissa will have something fabulous planned??

Cafe Lucy


Theresa

9 comments:

Angela said...

That is a cute image...and beautifully colored too! Cute card!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome coloring on this cuties and fun adaptation of the sketch elements! Fun sketch in general, Theresa!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my goodnesss Theresa you ROCKED this card!! Your coloring of the image is fabulous and I adore it! WOW fabulous take with your own sketch - Oh did I ever say how much I totally enjoyed this sketch???

Hope you do join the Sweet Stamp blog hop - the stamps are to die for and lots of them will be given away!!!

Thanks for all the inspiration you share - now off to work on my TSG card for this week's challenge LOL!! Oh by the way, I am hooked thanks to all of your fabulous inspiration.

Dawn said...

Such a cute card Theresa!

Kathy said...

Thanks for a great sketch Theresa! Your take on it is wonderful, too. Lovely colors, coloring and bow!

Melissa Craig said...

Really cute Theresa! I love those buttons!! And your coloring is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Elena said...

You really rocked ths challenge! Love how you added buttons here and gorgeous ribbon!
Your coloring is so pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fab card, love your colouring and the bow is to die for