Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cherry Blossoms ~ Neopolitan Style

It's a beautiful Sunday in Denver. I am so excited to post this card and then I am off to enjoy the outdoors (me outdoors - eek!!).

Part of my summer project is to work on my cards and scrapbook layouts. I really want to get better at what I love to do. Having the opportunity to be guest Trendie over at TSG has really boosted my confindence to participate in some of the challenges out in the blogging world. Becca over at Amazing Paper Grace asked what is your favorite color pallette. My favorite color pallette is none other than pink and brown. Low and behold Moxie Fab World is having a challenge this week with my favorite color pallette. I decided to join.

Here is there Trigger Tuesday inspiration. Don't you just love this photo. Who doesn't love neopolitan? It's the best of all three flavors. It's the best of my favorite color pallette. The photo inspired me to create this card. I am so pleased with the results. I purchased the stamp about two years ago and I have been so intimidated to color this image, but I took my time and I love how it came out. Isn't that ribbon just delicious. I want to hang it just to look at it.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my project. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Theresa

Recipe:
Stamps: Cherry Blossoms (Flourishes)
Papers: Me & My Big Ideas (Baby Girl); Bazzill Basics Paper (Pinecone); Stampin' Up (Whisper White Cardstock)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; PrimsaColor Colored Pencils
Accessories: Wrights Ribbon (JoAnn Fabrics)

7 comments:

Juana B. Artist (a.k.a. Karin) said...

Phenomenal!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Teresa!! That ribbon IS gorgeous!!! Hope you are enjoying the start of your summer vacation! We still have 3 weeks to go here (boooooo).

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I want to pet the ribbon ;)
This is my first time here - I found you through your Trigger link, and I think I'm going to enjoy peeking around. Nice to meet you :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Theresa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

VanessaB said...

gorgeous!! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

DELICIOUS and oh so GORGEOUS again! Of course I'm delighted to see the fabbo Flourishes image..giggle! Fab take on the IC-picture! You need to come and play some FTTC's with us! Hope to see you soon...hugs ~S~

Melissa Craig said...

So lovely!!