Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #97

Hello Bloggers -

Today is a great day at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Melissa has a wonderful sketch for you today. We have a familiar and wonderful sponsor - Whimsie Doodles. Melyssa provided us with some wonderful digis to play with. Special Offer: A special offer for Tuesday Morning Sketches Fans - use the discount code TuesMorn10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today (6/7/11).

 I had a great time with this sketch. Now I had to change the orientation of my card because of the image - which I think is absolutely darling.

When I began my card I decided I would fashion it after my own bathroom. The tiles on my walls are yellow with a light blue trim. What I was trying to achieve with the carpet in the image are the carpets that are shag, two-toned in color, but what it ended up looking like is that she got water all over the floor. That's okay too!! What fun is it to take a bath and not splash water all over the place?

I hope you like my card. I appreciate your stopping by.


I wish you a most wonderful day!! I am off to spend the day with Holly aka Toy and I plan on having a marvelous day.

Theresa

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Sweet card, Theresa! Love those sparkly bubbles and the vellum sentiment is such a fun touch -- it reminds me of the bath confetti!!

Angela said...

Cute, Theresa! Love the bits of glitter and the way you have placed your sentiment! Enjoy your day off!

Kathy said...

Really adorable Theresa. You made me laugh about the water on the floor. It looks like a carpet, I know exactly what you mean about the two tone carpets. Beautifully color scheme and cool way to do the senti too.

Dawn said...

Adorable card Theresa. I am so excited to be part of the design team.

Dawn B. said...

This is wonderful. I LOVE your shag carpet rug.. We had orange shag carpet when I was growing up.. Great memories. I love bubble baths.. HOT ones. Great job.

Melissa Craig said...

This card turned out so cute T. I love the colors that you used and all the texture.

Jackie Randolph said...

How cute is this card??? Fab job with the twist of the sketch love your shadowing on the edges and your wave of a sentiment!