Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #100

It's sketch #100 today! It's a fun one...I hope that you will all play along. We have a wonderful sponsor this week:
TSB offers some fabulous digis as well as rubber stamps. Tracey's collection is just awesome and her Enchantment line is amazing! Tracey was kind enough to provide us with some digis. I was so thrilled to get Tulip Fairy, but I have to tell you I wanted them all!!

Here is the fabulous sketch...don't let it keep you from joining in on the fun. You can interpret this is so many fabulous ways.
This card is a special one for me...my wonderful friend Holly (aka Toy on SCS) colored this one for me. I was up at her home and I just wanted to watch her color because her creations are just beyond amazing. I thought about just hoarding this image, but it's so beautiful that I wanted to use it. So this card is a compliation of her and I. Isn't the fairy just beautiful.
TMS-#104

I can't wait to see what you create with this fabulous sketch.
Theresa

11 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful shading on this image, Theresa! How fun to use pearls for the sketch element!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the soft colours and the image is so sweet..I like your take on the sketch,great work...
Mandy x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab

Ali x

My name is Wynneth said...

I absolutely adore this card Theresa ! It's just so pretty and what a fabulous image. Your colouring is awesome and that is such great bp. Lovely pearls too.
hugs
wynneth
x

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm loving the pearl swirl (ah, now I'm loving saying that...lol) That sketch is really different - and I love your interpretation!
And btw, I want to colour like that when I grow up :)

Angela said...

So pretty! I love your soft coloring paired with the dainty pearls...perfect!

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Love the image. It is so soft and feminine.

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Theresa hun :) Hope you are keeping well.

Thanks so much for your lovely get well messages. I have loved visiting your blog tonight and having a wee catch up. Love the monogram card and the elegant side panel card too.

This card is just gorgeous. I saw the sketch and thought it looked quite tricky, but you have pulled this off wonderfully. Fabulous delicate colouring and beautiful pearls and DP.

Have a great week :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kathy said...

This is so pretty Theresa, how fun that it was a combined effort of you and Toy. Really cool using the pearls around the image, lovely and soft!

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Theresa, love your gorgeous coloring and papers. Perfect take on the sketch

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So so pretty, love the image and your friends colouring is lovely