Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TMS #98 & Mojo Monday 195

Good Morning Crafters -

It's a beautiful humid day in Denver. It poured cats and dogs last night...I loved listening to the sound. Today Melissa doesn't have a sketch, but Angela one of our talented design team members has provided us with a photo for our Inspiration Judged Challenge today. We also have a wonderful sponsor - Tiffany Doodles. She has provided the team with some wonderful digi's. I was fortunate enough to get flowers - cherry blossoms.

Where I had a hard time is that cherry blossoms are not yellow - so I took other things from the photo. I love the color of the perfume and the gold brads. I also decided to join in the fun and enter my card for Mojo Monday. I used their sketch to set up my card. I think this is the first time that TMS has had a picture for inspiration - so I can't wait to see what inspires you and what you come up with.

TMS-#102

I appreciate your stopping by. I hope you'll stop by the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations and leave a little love. We'll all be by to check out your work as this is our judged challenge week and we will be looking for your project!

Have an awesome day!

Theresa

Recipe:
Digi: Tiffany Doodles (Cherry Blossoms)

Stamp: Tulip (There She Goes - sentiment)
Papers: Bazzill Basics (Avalanche, Pinecone, & two shade of pink)
Ink: PrimsaColor Colored Pencils
Accessories: baker's twine (My Mind's Eye); Gold rhinestones (Recollections)

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Love the pink and cream togethers. Wonderful combination!

Kathy said...

STUNNING Theresa. This is so soft and lovely. Really gorgeous, love the sponging and your colors. This is perfection.

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! The pink cherry blossom is beautifully colored and looks so perfect with the chocolate accents!!

Awesome blog makeover, too!

Peet said...

Theresa, this card is absolutely wonderful! Love it!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous, Theresa! I love your take on the photo (I loved the gold brads too!).

Your new blog design looks great...love the pink!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love, love, love this card!!!!! So so gorgeous!!! tfs!!

NoraAnne said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the script background and the beautiful colors of the flower :)

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so artistic and very pretty Theresa :)

Lovely image, and beautifully coloured (as always!) ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This is stunning! Fabulous image and colours!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my Theresa, this is just stunning! Such a soft feel with the beautiful colors. Love the scripture background papers with this image!! Fabulous creation!