Thursday, June 9, 2011

Golf

I am having so much fun being able to make cards and scrapbooks. The hardest part of this is that I tend to stay up entirely too late! Last night was one of those nights. I decided to blog hop and came across a challenge blog called Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. They are currently looking for new Design Team Members and with all the fun I am having creating, I thought why not give it a try. I wish I had know about their blog along time ago. I like their challenges and would love to be a part of their team.

Their challenge this week is to make a card for a man or a boy. I thought about this all day. Although my biological father and I don't have much of a relationship I think I'll shock him and send him this card along with a gift card to play golf. I think I have plenty of time to mail it to him before father's day. He's a pretty funny guy I guess he'll be worth it!!


For my card I pulled out and dusted off some DP that I have hoarded. I love this side of the SU paper - it's masculine and the other side is very feminine. I also pulled out a stamp set that I got in a mystery box and haven't had reason to use it. I hope you like my creation and that it gets me the opportunity to be on another design team.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!

Theresa

Recipe:
Stamps: Tee Time (Close to My Heart)
Papers: Stampin' Up (Parisian Breeze Specialty); Bazzil Basics Paper (pinecone and avalanche)
Inks: Chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Accessories: Ribbon (Close to My Heart); EK Success (punch)

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a wonderful card dearie!!! Hope you are doing well.....

Céline said...

wonderful masculine card!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline F&F DT

Dawn B. said...

Oh do I love the way you cut out the sentiment. It is perfect for this card.You did a great job..:) Manly cards are not easy for me..

Melissa Craig said...

Way cool card!