Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm a Trendie!!

I have been waiting a long time to make this announcement. As many of you know There She Goes is one of my favorite stamp companies - EVER!! I found TSG a little over two years ago. I have stalked poor Jessica ever since. I just love her stamps. Back in May and June I was asked to be a Guest Trendie and I loved every minute of it. Then about a month ago I got an e-mail from Jessica asking me to be a Trendsetter. It took me about 30 seconds to tell her YES.

Theresa WinslowThis is a dream come true. I have wanted to be on her team for a long time. I am the happiest crafter in blogland. I get to show off the stamps that I love and work with some amazing ladies.

For my first card I agonized over which set to use. I selected Blossom by Blossom. I just adore this little girl. I used the set Sentimental for the sentiment. I just had to shout out to Jessica that she is the best. I am totally excited to be a part of this team.

The-Best

Be sure to head over to the TSG blog to see all the new talent.
Theresa
Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes (Blossom by Blossom & Sentimental)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Close to My Heart (Sophia); Bazzill Basics (lilly white)
Accessories: ribbon (stash); Crystal Stickers (rhinestones); Cricut (Art Philosophy) 

19 comments:

Mary J said...

Congrats Theresa! I lvoe TSG too, but difficult to get in the UK!

I love love love your card - so fresh, fun and so darn gorgeous!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

HUGE Congrats to you Theresa! So deserving! Your card is darling! Love the sweet image and the pink & green color combo!

Jackie R. said...

Congrats Theresa . . . I am so looking forward to creating alongside all of the current and NEW Trendsetters! Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. This card is so SWEET and the colors are really fresh and vibrant.

cheryl said...

oh massive congratulation hun you deserve it,as you know how much I admire your work,this is one gorgeous card hun love the image and the layout is super hugs cherylxxxx

Melissa Craig said...

YAAYYYYYY!!! I am so happy for you Theresa, you have deserved this spot for a very long time.

Your card is adorable! What a sweet image and the color combo is so you.

Jessi Fogan said...

It took you 30 seconds???? What the heck???? You had to think about it? lol Well-deserved, Theresa! Congratulations :)
I love the layout you've used, and the awesome pink & green colours. It's a go-to combo for me at the moment.

Tenia Nelson said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! So so so so happy for you!!!!! Congrats dearie and I sooooooo love this card!!!! Say.....what are you doing on Monday? Wanna hang out and maybe scrap of so? Let me know!!!

Kathy said...

OMGosh Theresa this is wonderful. Huge congratulations to you and well deserved. They are lucky to have you designing for them! Darling card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Theresa - very well deserved! Another gorgeous card today - so pretty! xx

Heather Rogers said...

Congratulations Theresa. I am so happy you get to design for a company you love. This card is so sweet and the papers go perfectly. :)
Hugs~

Carisa said...

Yay!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Have fun on your dream team - it is the best to design for a company you love & admire so much.

Lisa Petrella said...

WOOOHOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Theresa!!! I'm SO EXCITED and HAPPY for you!!! Way to go, girl!!! And this card is SUPER CUTE!!! Darling image and fun color combo!!!

Tanya said...

Such fabulous news, big congrats!!! :D

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow,Congrats so much on this wonderful news - you will be a real asset! :)

Love your cutie on this card, lovely warm colours and great layout and design.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Theresa! I love your first "official" design!

ChristineCreations said...

So happy for you Theresa! You'll do a great job. Such a cute card :) Thanks for your sweet comment the other day about TSG...I'm sad too :(

Tammy Hershberger said...

Congratulations, Theresa! I am SO happy for you to be a new Trendsetter for TSG! Your card is darling!

Unknown said...

Oh Theresa!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! I know how much you love TSG and it's like my dream came true too :):)

Marie said...

Hooray for you ,Theresa. You are a fantastic designer and will be a marvelous addition to The TSG team. The colors on your card are FAB, the pink and green look great together. The image is adorable, great job coloring.