Wednesday, September 21, 2011

There She Goes Release Week | Day Three

It's the last day of There She Goes Release Week. The stamp sets have been marvelous and today's stamp set is exactly what I need!


This versitle and fun stamp set with coordinating Dies available, is the first in a series! With amazingly detailed flowers, ribbons and sentiments, you'll be celebrating ALL of the important people in your life! The line art and solid images allow for stamping only or coloring, while the tails and ribbons can easily become stems. The circle image coordinates with a 1.25" circle punch. With so many design possibilities, this is a must have stamp set for your collection. Co-illustrated by Melyssa Connolly and Jessica Knutsen.

World's Best is a 6x8 sized stamp set that includes 58 images and will sell for $24.

World's-Best

For my project I decided to make a card for one of the teachers at my school. He was honored this evening for publishing 3 books on Colorado History. I think that's a fabulous accomplishment. I didn't go to the meeting where he was honored so I made the card to let him know that I think he's awesome. I know "male" cards shouldn't have bows - but he is a 3rd grade teacher and I know he won't mind.

I just love this new set. I am going to make some of these fabulous "prize" ribbons for my students and pass them out when they show their best side. I hope that it'll offer them some well needed motivation. I just know they'll love them.  
*******************************

To make your stamps more versatile and useable, we have designed this 5 piece die collection a must-have addition. The Prize Ribbon/Flower dies fit all the coordinating stamp images from World's Best. You can make flowers with the stems and leaves or celebrate your child's first spelling test with a prize ribbon cut from the same dies. Layer the ribbon with a 1.25" punched circle for more layering possibilities. The 5 dies come as one unit making storage a breeze.

World's Best Die is a set of 5 dies with the largest die measuring at 1.75" in diameter and will sell for $14.50.

Would you like to win the World's Best stamp set and World's Best Die? Here is what you need to do - visit the Trendsetter's blogs that are participating in this blog hop challenge and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter's blogs will be randomly chosen at the "it" blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter's World's Best stamp set / World's Best Die Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, September 24th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with winning these fabulous sets! I appreciate all your fabulous comments.



Theresa

Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes (World's Best)
Paper: October Afternoon (School House/Flashcards); Bazzill Basics (cream puff, blue); Close to My Heart (black)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Close to My Heart (Holiday Red)
Accessories: There She Goes (World's Best Die); ribbon (Michael's); dimensionals (SU)

27 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun what a stunning,card love those papers,they are fresh,and delightful,and the layout is amazing hugs cherylxxx

sammi said...

Gorgeous card! Love the little stars!

Tara Cardwell said...

love your bold colours

Jackie R. said...

Great layout and it has a fun schoolhouse vintage look! LOVE those stars!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love your fun papers Theresa, and I like all those stars wafting their way up the side of the card. That gingham ribbon is the perfect accent too. TSG has DIES now Baby! BOOM! YEAH!
~Meredith

Anonymous said...

Flashy card!

ArtfullyJune said...

Great card - love the school themed idea and images you used.

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Awesome card Theresa, I am loving those papers you used!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Theresa and I'm sure it will be very well received! xx

Heide said...

Great papers and beautiful gingham ribbon.

cropmom66 said...

Love the colors!! For some reason it makes me think of the fair? :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Such lovely retro-colours and design Theresa :)

Really unique :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anita said...

Stunning!

Michele Lourenco said...

Theresa,
This is super precious!!! I love this card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh I love this! It's fabulous

Cathy said...

Cute card. Love the layout, and colors.

Jess Willison said...

Such a great card! Love the colours!

Alina said...

such a sweet card! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Girl, you have been BUSY! I have to get by here more often--I've been missing out on all your gorgeous creations! This card is a perfect man-card, even with the bow. ;) I love the stamped ribbon on dp. I see you snuck in a little bit of that light blue on this card, too. Perfect. I may have to CASE this one for my daughter's teacher. Have a fantastic day! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, your students will adore this! And having the dies will make it easy to keep up with all their good work :) I think this is a fabulous card for the occasion - male teacher or not. Rules are for breaking anyway!

~Tammy~ said...

I love everything about this! You have such perfect details and PP choices! Way to display the new release!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card! Love the ribbon embellishment and Vintagey patterned paper!

Tui Nathan said...

wow ... your card is beautiful, I love the patterned paper and gorgeous gingham ribbon! But, I think that the medallion ribbon is a super and you have put this together so well ... awesome!

Sassy said...

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Great designer paper!! Love the popped up stars on the card as well!

Shirley said...

I love this card and thank you for stopping by my site too! As soon as I saw your cards I knew I had to get back!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous,love the papers and all the pretty colors!!