Thursday, September 8, 2011

TSGBDAY4 Paper Doll Challenge

This month we're celebrating TSG's 3rd birthday with fun challenges on the TSG blog Monday-Friday and prizes are being given for each of those challenge days! So far we have taken our new TSG Paper Doll friends Out On The Town and then did some exploring in the Great Outdoors. Today is all about In The Spotlight! This is open to interpretation and the more creative your idea the better!

For my project I used the darling girl from Freeze the Moment. Isn't she just the cutest?? Well we did go shopping, but unknown to me - I did not have the memory card in the camera and therefore there are no photos of our shopping trip. I don't do the outdoors - so that wasn't going to happen!!



My sweet little paper doll picked out 3 dresses and she is walking the runway showing off her gorgeous dresses. I used a piece of velcro to attach her dresses to the white plain dress (the first photo) and the dresses can be changed easily.

Today's Paper Doll challenge is open until Sunday, September 11 at 5pm EST. Winners for all challenges during the Paper Doll week will be posted on Monday, September 12. The winner for each day's challenge will get a $10 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

I hope you like today's project. I hope you'll join us with the fun and creative challenge.

Need some inspiration to help you get started? Check out these great Paper Dolls made by the following Trendsetters!

~ Jessica
~ Sandra
Theresa

13 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I want a polka-dot dress just like that one! How cute :)

Mary J said...

What fun Theresa! I love this idea and your dolls are sooo cute!

Sandra MacLean said...

Brilliant idea Theresa!! Love, love, love the outfit changes! :)

Nat said...

very nice cards. I'm amazed your talent andyours preccision. I used to try scrapbooking but i decided that it's not for me. I preffer flower felts and wire- wrapping jewellery. Hugs from Poland, nice to see your beautiful blog:)

Melissa Craig said...

I left a comment yesterday, but I guess it didn't save. What I said was that you can tell you two had a blast shopping and trying on the dresses! She is just too adorable!

Nat said...

Thank You for Your visit too!Have a nice day:)

Shannon White said...

Awww, Miss Theresa, love your Sweet Paper doll! So cute! and you have given her such a pretty wardrobe too! 8-)

Hope you have a Fabulous Weekend Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh I used to love paper-dolls! :)

These look fabulous hun, so clever!

hugs

xxalisonxx

~Tammy~ said...

This is so precious!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fun challenge!!! Love the different dresses and your coloring is wonderful!

Holly aka Toy said...

She clearly has a better wardrobe than I do! LOL Such cuteness!!

Marie said...

Love the outfits you have made for your young ladies. Very stunning, great shopping. Lovely hair coloring. Theresa, you are so creative!

Kathy said...

So cute and creative Theresa. Love her fashion flair! Paper dolls were a childhood favorite of mine, love them. This is just too cute.