Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pretty in Pink and Green

This month over at the Cupcake Craftroom, Mandy has come up with some fabulous papers for the color challenge of Pink and Green. As you all know I love pink and green - these colors are totally me. These digital papers have so many possibilities - be sure to check out the rest of the amazing design teams cards and projects.

For me - I really wanted to showcase the green - it's just so bright and happy!! I love the polka dots. There's also a lovely snowflake pattern for those upcoming holiday projects. I used a lovely stamp set called Kindred Spirits from There She Goes.


Pretty Papers

I will also enter my card into the The Sweet Stop Sketch #123 since I used their sketch for my inspiration. I hope to play along a lot more with their great sketches.

I tell you I have to be the happiest woman in all of blogland. Today, I began my "offical" design team work at the Cupcake Craftroom. Plus I am now offically a Junior Trendsetter at There She Goes and next week I get to be guest designer for another of my favorite stamp companies - you'll have to wait till next week to hear this news. Whew!! Can it get any better than this??

I hope you like today's card. I appreciate that you've stopped by today. Have an awesome day!!
Theresa
Recipe:
Stamps: There She Goes (Kindred Spirits)
Paper: Cupcake Craftroom (Pretty Papers)
Ink: Close to My Heart (hollyhock and blush)
Accessories: Ribbon (stash); Art Philosophy (Cricut)

11 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

wow love the colours and such a fresh card so pretty
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have more new candy if you are interested :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Theresa. Love the flower image and the lovely color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Anita said...

Congrats on both! Stunning card!

Mary J said...

So lovely Theresa - great way to frame the flowers and love how you've made it POP!!!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Theresa, thank you so much for your lovely comment, the feeling is mutual (your newest follower)
Hugs Kate xx

Pami said...

This is so pretty Theresa! I love the clean and simple style and the image is wonderful. Pami x

Lisa Petrella said...

So much crafty excitement happening for you these days, Theresa!! That's SO AWESOME!!! It's so well-deserved!!!! Congratulations!!! And I LOVE the sketch-like style of those flowers---very cool! And of course I LOVE the polka dots!!! YUM!

xxxtglxxx said...

More fabulous DT news Theresa! :) I am so happy for you hun.

Its been a real pleasure to visit your blog and catch up on all your news and latest projects. How quick that week went! :D

Have a smashing weekend my friend, and take care

hugs

xxalisonxx

Cheryl said...

You GO Girl!!! Awesome news! I love, love, love this card! It has such a clean, fresh look about it, and the flowers stamped in the center are perfect! ~Hugs

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear the next big news! I'm so excited for you :) Pink & green snowflakes would be such a great combo for a funky Christmas card.
I love today's card - those flowers are coloured in such a neat way, and I love the fun petal-like corner piece :)

Melissa Craig said...

Oh this turned out lovely! I love the colors and the stamp is cool.