Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #109

Good Morning Crafters -

We have a fabulous sketch this week. I love this sketch and my card. I have been waiting for what seems like forever to share this card with you. We also have a new sponsor - Digi Doodle Shop. I love this digi shop. Do they ever have some amazing images. Be sure to check them out!!

I had such a hard time selecting an image to color that I ended up selecting 3 images and I can't wait to color the other three. I think you'll find something amazing at the Digi Doodle Shop.

I absolutely loved coloring this image. Isn't that little girl's face just to life like and so sweet? I just love all the daisies around her.
TMS-#113

I hope that you'll join us at TMS this week. I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch. Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!!


Theresa

16 comments:

Angela said...

This is so elegant, Theresa...just beautiful!

Anita said...

Adorable card! I love the butterfly accent.

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card! It feels so serene with the soft colors and textures. Your coloring is magnificent--even the bottom of her foot is shaded perfectly. Amazing! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Theresa! x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Theresa! x

Jessica G. said...

Sweet image and amazing coloring on all those fine details! Gorgeous butterfly -- it coordinates perfectly with that elegant lace border!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card Theresa! You did a super job coloring that beautiful image and love the big satin bow!

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Theresa! this is soo Pretty! Love your Sweet image and your coloring is just Wonderful! Your dp's and lace are so perfect too! And I love love love the butterfly! So pretty! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon


P.S. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Blog! 8-)

Mary J said...

Theresa, this is so wonderful! You've coloured her in so well - she looks so thoughtful! And gorgeous layout too!

Pami said...

This is beautiful Theresa, she looks so lovely, you have coloured her so well. Perfect! Pami x

Melissa Craig said...

A work of Art! The image is beautiful and you really brought it to life, your coloring is sheer perfection. That is a pretty butterfly.

Jessi Fogan said...

So soft & pretty - I love the way you've coloured her, and the perfect embellies you picked to go with. That lace peeking out is gorgeous, and that butterfly? Awesome.

Kathy said...

Soft, elegant and beautiful. You tie the loveliest bows Theresa!

Lisa Petrella said...

Your coloring is SO AMAZING, Theresa!!! And I LOVE the big blue bow---how it echoes the bow on her sunhat!! And your patterned paper choices are perfect too!

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous colouring and a really sweet image :)

You have done an amazing job on this Theresa, and your mix of colours and tones is so fresh, clean and summery.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Theresa, WOW!!!! this is so stunning you definitely captured this gal and brought her to life. Your coloring is simply Fabulous!