Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #152

Hello Crafters -

Today at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a great sketch, which I took some liberties with because I totally love this image from our sponsor Paper Garden Projects. When I looked at their sight I was impressed with their stock...they are currently having a clearance on all their Copics. They also offer digital stamps, and tons of supplies for the obsessed crafter.

For my card I selected this absolutely gorgeous digi titled - Flower Fashion - it's just gorgeous! I love how my card came out. So when I say I took a few liberties, I made the area just a bit bigger so that I could play with this gorgeous stamp. I hope you like my card. I can't wait to see what you create.

TMS-#154


On a sad note, this is Kathy's last post with TMS. We will miss her greatly. Also, Cheryl will be taking the summer off to be with her little munchkin and we'll welcome her back in the fall. Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT they've made some amazing creations.

Here's today's sketch - I just flipped it!! I left off the sentiment because I just wanted the detail of dress to shine.


Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!
Theresa

Recipe: 
Digital Stamp: The Paper Garden (Flower Fashion)
Ink: Copics
Paper: Bazzill Basics (sweetheart and avalanche); DCWV (The Luxury Stack)
Accessories: May Arts (ribbon)

10 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, that is a cool image...beautifully colored too...very elegant card!

Unknown said...

How fabulous is this Theresa I love that dress fabulous work Hugs Elaine

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, Girl! I think this is the most gorgeous card you've ever made. Fantastic coloring on that detailed image and your bow is perfect with it. I really like the neutral dp you used here, as it lets that pretty dress really stand out. WOW!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I think I would love to wear that dress...so so gorgeous! It's perfect set off with that big bow & the subtle paper, too :)

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!!! What a gorgeous image!! And I LOVE the big bow!!

Melissa Craig said...

WOW! STUNNING! What a gorgeous dress. The bow is perfect and so is the card.

Dawn said...

So gorgeous Theresa! Love that image and how you colored it. So elegant!

Shannon White said...

Wowie! This is Fabulous Theresa! Love that Awesome image! And you colored it up just Fabulously! Just a Beautiful creation Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Kathy said...

Wow, this is stunning Theresa. Love the image and your coloring. The pairing with the elegant paper and gorgeous bow make is so feminine and classy!

~Tammy~ said...

Now this is super cool! Love that fabulous colored image! You always blow me away with your beautiful juicy bows! So glad to see you creating again! :-))))