Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #151

Hello Crafters - what a hot day it going to be today. Yesterday we made it into the 100s and it's not even summer yet. Is Colorado ever in for a major heat wave. Too bad I don't know how to swim!

Here at TMS we have a new sketch today - don't let it intimidate you. I found it to be fun. I hope you like what I've come up with.

TMS-#153

The sketch is fabulous and we have The Beary Scrap as our sponsor this week. The Beary Scrap is a great little crafting store. They offer paper packs (my biggest weakness), they had Copics on clearance - missed it!   Currently they are having a huge sale - be sure to check out their store. 


Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT for some major inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!! 


Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamp: Inkadinkado (Patterned Bugs)
Ink: Close To My Heart (Twilight) 
Paper: Bazzill Basics (white); Close To My Heart (Florentine)
Accessories: Wild Orchid (flowers), Ribbon Carousel (vintage seam binding), Gemstones (pearls); Spellbinders Nestabilities 

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is just gorgeous,the image is amazing and just love the papers,you have used,brilliant sweetie hugs Cherylxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Theresa thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
I love the Sew thankfull card and the Tuesday morning sketch card with that fantastic tartan ribbon and bow.
This card is gorgeous I adore butterflies , and this one is so pretty.
So sorry you are experiencing temperatures in the 100's it must be tiring in that heat. We have been having torrential rain here Typical English weather , then today is fine and a bit sunny, hey ho !!
Hugs Elaine

Angela said...

Really pretty...love all the pearls and layers!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh my. I didn't think CO got those crazy heat waves...obviously some nutso skiing stereotype. 100 plus is just disgusting...I hope you have AC. Everywhere. At least you don't have to know how to swim to sit in the water up to your neck & sip icy drinks!
I haven't used this butterfly stamp in...maybe ever, actually. Love the fun embellishments & papers you used - and this sketch is calling to me.

Kathy said...

How pretty. Love the flowers and bow detail Theresa. Lovely all around!

~Tammy~ said...

Wow girl, your card is smokin' hot like the weather you have been having! I would have never thunked CO got that hot!

I love the flowers and that image is gorgeous!

Shannon White said...

Wow Theresa! This is so Lovely! Wonderful butterfly and I Love all the sweet peals! Terrific take on the sketch too Lady! Just Fabulous! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Dawn said...

So elegant Theresa! I love the pearls on the butterfly wings and those gorgeous flowers.

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love your butterfly with pearls!!

Melissa Craig said...

Another beauty! The butterfly is perfect and the pearls are awesome. I really love those papers, too.

Cheryl said...

Girl, this is a beautiful card! I love that butterfly stamp and all the pearls, and the dp combo is gorgeous!