Sunday, June 17, 2012

TSG161 - Winged Things

This week our challenge at There She Goes is brought to us by our Trendsetters! TSG offers so many different stamps, and SEVERAL of them feature things that fly--from bugs to butterflies, birds, and bees; we want you to use your Winged Things!

Spread Your Wings - Theresa Winslow2


For my card I chose Spread Your Wings - a set I just got! I can't believe I didn't get it when it came out. How did I miss that? I loved this butterfly so much that I made two cards, this one and one that I'll feature later this week. Actually this whole week will be all about wings and things. It's the beginning of TSG Again week and the the Spread Your Wings is one of the featured sets. I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #39 as the basis for my card. 


To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project featuring something with Wings, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (June 25th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG161 so we can check out your beautiful work!

Need some inspiration to help you get started? Check out these great cards made by the following Trendsetters!

~ Kim O. 
Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamps: There She Goes (Spread Your Wings)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Copics
Paper: Bazzill Basics (white, pink, & maroon), Lost & Found - Blush
Accessories: Ribbon (stash); Spellbinders Nestabilities 

14 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

Linda Suarez said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! I love the soft peach and pretty patterned paper. That butterfly is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mary J said...

So fresh, feminine and gorgeous - I love this Theresa! That ribbon perfectly finishes it off!

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is just fantastic your detail Hun is just amazing,stunning,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely beautiful, Theresa! I love the combination of papers & colours (all those lovely pinks!) and the fab bow. That sentiment is great for so many things, too :)

Kim O'Connell said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous!!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my goodness ... what a stunner Theresa! That butterfly is so beautifully coloured and your pretty patterned border print is just divine ... love the delicacy of the ribbon - suits the butterfly image and paper so perfectly.

Cynthia said...

Very lovely, Theresa. Great coloring of the butterfly.

Karen Giron said...

Stunning!! WOW! I love the colors you used and the gorgeous ribbon - oh my! Fabulous card, Theresa!

Jen Brum said...

Very beautiful card! I love the butterfly (I'm sucker for butterflies!!)! The paper choice is just so perfect for the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Shelby said...

Such a sweet card and the butterfly is gorgeous.

Shelby

Torico said...

Soooooo pretty! Love it!

Melissa Craig said...

It's a week of butterflies! Wow this is stunning. I love love love that sweet paper with the tiny roses.