Friday, June 29, 2012

Sweet Sketch Sunday Challenge #161

Good Evening Crafters -

I'm back with a second post for tonight. It's been such a wonderful couple of last days. Cooler weather (low 90s) and a wonderful breeze. Been able to work in the craft room - and it's been great! I also want to say hello to the several new followers I've gained. Thank you I really appreciate your comments and support.

I am submitting an additional card for Karen Giron's Sweet Sketch Sunday Challenge #161. This time I wanted to show something a little more to different to show some diversity and how sketches don't need to be taken so literally. I really like this card. I used a stamps set that I haven't used in more than a couple of years.



Here is Karen's wonderful sketch and my card. I hope you like it!
CCCS161---TWinslow

Thanks for stopping by this evening. Have an awesome evening. 

Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamp: Close To My Heart (Be Yourself)
Paper: Bazzill Basics (cream puff & midnight); My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found (Union Square)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Close To My Heart (Twilight)
Accessories: Ribbon (stash), Close To My Heart (button), Prima (Say it in Crystals)

11 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love her dress! Such a fun & funky card, Theresa :)

Unknown said...

Wow this has style Theresa , I love the swirls and that super girl has a fab dress , fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is so classy elegant and truly amazing card the whole design,image and papers are just sheer,eye candy so fresh stunning and beautiful hugs Cherylxxxx

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Theresa. I love the papers and pretty lady. :)

P.S. Magic Mike was good but not good enough to go to the movies for. Wait until it comes out on video.

Hugs~

Melissa Craig said...

Oh GORGEOUS card! I love your interpretation of the sketch, great job. Love all that bling.

~Tammy~ said...

Confident perfect choice! You should be with this amazing card!!! Your approach to the sketch is fantastic.

Cheryl said...

Such a classy card! I love the blue dress, the vintage-y dp, and that pretty bow and fabric button. Beautiful!

Mary J said...

Hello sweetie! Sorry I haven't been around- my internet is playing up big time, bloomin' thing!

this is stunning and have loved all of your cards for the new TSG releases too - awesome!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Glad its cooling down a bit :)

Your card is very stylish and I love the retro feel to it! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Shelby said...

The blue dress looks so cool on the silhouette! I might have to snag that idea. The pearly swirly things are some of my fav items to use and they look amazing on this card.

Shelby

family vacation waikiki hotel said...

Really confident card you got there. She's so stunning. Love the blue dress. You really did great on this one.