Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bee Happy

It's There She Goes Again week at There She Goes. I'm lovin' the sets selected this month (I love all the sets!) Bee Happy, Love Birds and Spread Your Wings. You've seen one card I made with Spread Your Wings and I have another for tomorrow. Today I am excited to share Bee Happy. Another exciting thing...the three sets are all on sale!

I have noticed in blog land that "hexagons" seem to be all the craze right now. Well I hope you like this "grouped" hexagons that make that honeycomb pattern. I know I love this card. I am so excited to share it with you. I totally love love love the ribbon. I got it from The Ribbon Carousel - it came just in time for me to put it on my card.

Bee Happy - Theresa Winslow

Isn't this just too fun! If I may say so myself. I just love this happy little bee. 

Speaking of sale - TSG is having a Sale - check it out: 



Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day. 

Theresa

10 comments:

Mandy said...

What a card t ! I love this soooo much ! Its fresh and cute and I love your yellow on white and those hexagons are gorgeous x

Jessi Fogan said...

eek! Too cute! Look at that smiley little face :) I love how you patched the hexagons together, and isn't that ribbon gorgeous? Love it!

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is fabulous,the detail is amazing and oh that bee,and the honey combe works,brilliantly looks amazing Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Laurel said...

This is just so super cute!

Mary J said...

Just brilliant Theresa! Fab use of space and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly! I want that set now!

Shelby said...

OMG! This is just too stinkin cute and love the CAS style. Awesome card

Shelby

Unknown said...

Theresa this is just BEE-U-TIFUL well done fabulous card Hugs Elaine

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely fabulous! I have this set and I so rarely use it and I don't know why. The bee is soooo cute!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is totally cool! I love what you did with the hexagons, so creative!

Cheryl said...

Definitely a HAPPY card with all that yellow! Great job with the hexagons!