Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #150

I'm ALIVE!! I'm finally feeling like a person again. I am back in my craft room - course it really needs to be cleaned and organized, but I am back. I have a lot of catching up on. I have so many fabulous stamps that want to be inked up - and that's my plan!! Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I appreciate that I am in your thoughts.

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a fun sketch and Designed2Delight is our sponsor. This week is also our Judged Challenge week and the twist is to use the sketch and Kraft, Black, and 1 extra color. Of course I incorporated "pink" - my favorite color!!

TMS-#152

I love how this card came out. I really like kraft I don't know why I don't use it more often. 

It was so wonderful to see all your fabulous creations this past week. It was great too see nearly 40 players. Pass on the word ladies - TMS is fun and you are all very creative. So here's the sketch, be sure to stop by the rest of the DT and leave some love. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!! 


Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamp: Close To My Heart (Card Word Puzzle)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Paper: Bazzill Basics (kraft); Close To My Heart (black); Creative Memories (patterned)
Accessories: Michael's (ribbon); Gemstones (bling); Stampin' Up (paper piecing pack)

12 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better! Is school finished now? That'll let you get some rest & finish healing. It's hectic as a parent at the end of the year - I can't imagine how crazy busy it is for a teacher!
I love your card with the piercing detail & that gorgeous bloom - I'm loving the twist this time around too :)

Cheryl said...

Glad to hear you are "up and at 'um", girl! This card is awesome! Fantastic coloring on the image, but what I LOVE is the rhinestone and paper pieced triangles! Super creative thinking there! LOVE the new TMS blog look, too!

Carole said...

Cheryl's blog suggested that I come and visit and so glad I have. Your card is so fresh and sharp. Love the corner details. I'll be playing along this week. Be well Carole

Dawn said...

So gorgeous Theresa! Love pink, black and Kraft together. Wow!

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just so so beautiful oh just love that flower and that ribbon finished off to perfection with those gorgeous,pearls,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Kathy said...

Glad your are feeling better. This is so pretty. Love the way you did the piercing in the corners, so pretty!

Angela said...

So pretty and feminine...love the pink!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love this classy color combo.

Debbie said...

Glad you're feeling better!!
Beautiful card!! I love the bling and punched corners!!!

Sally Dube said...

Love, love, love the pink and black!! The stamp is beautiful - stunning card!! So glad you are feeling better!! I'm sure your Craft Room was missing you =)

Melissa Craig said...

Kraft is intimidating - at least that's how I feel. Love the results when the project is finished, but it's getting started that's difficult.

Your card turned out gorgeous! Love the big pink rose and the bow is perfect. You're so talented!

Mary J said...

Such a clever way to do the corners, Theresa! Gonna have to steal that idea! Beautiful card