Friday, June 29, 2012

There She Goes Release Week | Day Four

I have been so excited for this day. It's the last day for the There She Goes sneek peeks. When I saw this set it was so hard to keep my mouth shut and not show everyone. I am just tickled with this set.


For all your well-wishing needs, Melyssa has created this SUPER cute and VERY versatile set, Get Well Wishes!! Nothing says feel better soon like a handmade card, and this set contains the perfect sentiments and images to say exactly what you need to say to brighten someone’s day! With sentiments for nurses, too, you will get TONS of use out of this SUPER adorable set!!

Get Well Wishes is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 19 stamps and will sell for $18.00.

I am just so pleased with how my card turned out. I have the perfect person to give this to, my friend Sarah who is a nurse and card maker. She will love this. I wish I had this stamp set while I was dealing with medical issues - I have so many nurses that did so much for me. Isn't this just fabulous? I also couldn't resist seeking out the right paper to paper piece her scrubs. I love that nurses wear scrubs so that children won't be frightened - I found these adorable little monkeys. 

I am also entering my card into Karen Giron's - Sweet Sketch Sunday (SSSC161) DT call. I adore Karen and would love to work for her. She has taught me so much. Wish me luck - the competition is tough. 

Get Well - Theresa Winslow

Would you like to win the new Get Well Wishes stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, June 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamps: There She Goes (Get Well Wishes)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Paper: Bazzill Basics (avalanche), Doodlebug Design (snips & snails)
Accessories: EK Success (punch); Cricut (Art Philosophy) 

45 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet! What a wonderful card and a great stamp set! A must have!

Janice said...

A very nice card!

Elizabeth said...

Such a sweet card. Love the nurses' top, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Xiomara
So pretty card!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh em gee, how cute are those scrubs?! Since I just finished watching the first 3 seasons of Nurse Jackie it makes me think of Zoey :)
Good luck on the DT call!

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness this is so cute! Love the monkeys on her scrubs! Best of luck with the DT call.

Cynthia said...

Wow, you found the perfect design for the nurse scrubs, Theresa! This is adorable and I know your friend will treasure this creation.

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I love her smock. Absolutely fabulous card :)

Karen said...

I love her little scrubs & that cute little stethoscope!

Kelly Collins said...

Her scrubs are great and so are all the details on this bright cheery card.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the paper pieced uniform!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the scrubs.

Mary-Anne V said...

Amazing card...love how you paper pieced her scrubs to make it look realistic!

Susan said...

You have done a fabulous job on your card. I just love the little monkey faces on the nurse's uniform. The stethoscope on top of the flower is perfect!

Sharon Roselli said...

Cute nurse! love her smock, monkey paper is perfect! great coloring.

jan farnworth said...

adorable card love it.

zehra said...

i love thsi card, i love the flower, the paper piecing is perfect and a great card

featheredheaven said...

Perfect card! Loving the paper colors, and the coloring...just perfect!
Sue O

Heather said...

So gorgeous, love the paper piecing and what a cute stethoscope :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Theresa great embellishments too , love the stethoscope ! Hugs Elaine

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Heide said...

Look how cute your paper piecing is! Adorable.

canadian_liner said...

I'd vote for you if I could, Theresa. Love the new PINK look of your blog!

Amber Milone said...

Really cute nurse. I love the paper piecing!

Unknown said...

love your colors and the scrubs are awesome

sparkling stamper said...

Oh, so adorable. Love the monkey scrubs! So cute! I work at a children's hospital, so this would be so perfect for me!

Cathy said...

adorable card, love the bright and cheery colors.

sharon g said...

THE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana Fernandez said...

Love your card! The flower is super cute!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wonderful card and I just adore the heart stethoscope!

Flo said...

She's just so sweet. I just notice that the stethoscope makes a heart, too cute.

Rosy Newlun said...

Oh, you made her scrubs so very cute!!!! I'm a nurse, and LOVE what you've done with your card - thank you!!!

Teresa Upton said...

LOVE this card!! Cannot wait to get this set!!

Melissa Craig said...

What a positively wonderful card. I love love love her scrubs, so flippin cute! Her blonde hair is colored perfectly and the rest of her is, too. This is such a happy card!

Karen would be lucky to have you! I hope you get it!!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Good luck with the DT call. They would be lucky to have you no doubt!

Your card is amazing! So so cute!!!

Pat K said...

Looks like a cute little infant/peds nurse to me! Adorable!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

so pretty! love the sunny colors

luanne

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, this is adorable, Theresa. I love the paper pieced shirt--the little monkey pattern looks like something you'd really see! Fun mix of dp's and the flower is awesome.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Theresa,i love how you finished this card..it is so adorable!

Shannon White said...

Soo Cute Miss Theresa! 8-) Love the Darling image and her paper pieced scrubs! Too CUTE!! 8-) Great take on Miss Karen's Awesome sketch too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

P.S. Here are the Copic colors you asked me for the other day for my little red head.. I used : E97, YR18 & E19 for the darkest color.. Been meaning to get back to you with that info, but it's been a little crazy here lately, lol 8-) Hugs! -S

Lee said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my freakin' gosh!!!!!!!! Those scrubs are stinkin' cuuuute!!!!!!!

febe said...

Lovely papers and layers. Gorgeous soft colors. cute image. Awesome card!

San Diego Purchase loans

quality website design said...

I am very impressed with your work. I love it. I love the colors, the sentiments and especially the whole piece of you work.

waikiki resort said...

Definitely the perfect sentiments and images to say exactly what I need to say to my special someone. I like it... Keep posting!

preimplantation screening los angeles said...

The card turned out so lovely and very adorable. This one I like the most. Love the background.