Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #169

Hello Crafters-

I just love this time of year. I think fall is just a gorgeous time of the year in Colorado. I love seeing all the gorgeous colors of the trees and feeling the crisp feel of the morning air. This week I couldn't resist using this sweet little image and her big pumpkin.


This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a fabulous sketch and sponsor - Stamp Fairy. Be sure to visit her store - she has some fabulous digis and she's offering $10 in digis to this week's winner. I hope that you'll come play along with us. 
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by to see what our Best of Best Guest Designer, Alison made and the rest of the DT. It's an amazing line up. 

Have an awesome day! 
Theresa

Recipe: 
Digital Stamp: Stamp Fairy (Mimi Pumkins)
Paper: Bazzill Basics (white, rio de janero, tan); My Mind's Eye (Indie Chic "Nutmeg") 
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Nesties, Prima (flowers), Close To My Heart (button and banner), Silhouette (hello), Martha Stewart (punch)

13 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE the awesome fall colours you've used! And how sweet is that little pumpkin girlie? :)

Debbie said...

This just made me saw "Awww, how sweet!" as soon as I saw it! Love it!!

Laura said...

Sweet card Theresa! I really like how you inked the die cut instead of layering - I'm going to have to give that a try!

OlgaB said...

Your project is just gorgeous. I'm a bit late but hope you had a lovely birthday and that you will have a year with enough guts to discover new horizons and may the journey be blessed.
Have a fun day!

Melissa Craig said...

What a little sweetie! I love the card, Theresa, so adorable. I also like the hand cut sentiment.

Anonymous said...

really cute! I so love your designs.

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card! Stopping by to wish you a happy 50th birthday and congratulations on your 5 years cancer free. God bless!

Shelby said...

Love your take on the sketch and this little girl is so darn cute! Great coloring especially with the pumpkins!

Shelby

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card Theresa, this image is adorable and I love the fall colours.

Angela said...

So cute...the flower and little banner is the perfect accent!

Dawn said...

Such a sweet card Theresa! Love your image choice. So cute!

Cheryl said...

I love everything about this sweet card. And, your coloring just blows me away!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so super cute, love the image and the colors you used.