Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MTME - Pretty Patterns #74

This week at My Time Made Easy - Pretty Patterns we have a great sketch for you to try. I found this wonderful package of digis that I just had to have. Although the intent of the digi sets is for "fathers" I saw it completely differently. I hope you do to.


The set is called A Vintage Day for Dad. Well I'm not into dads so I would never make a card for fathers, but I love the images and I didn't necessarily see them as "dad" material. I just love how this card came out. 

Be sure to stop by the MTME blog to check out the sketch and the rest of the DT work. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Have an awesome day!!  


Theresa

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card, dearie!!! Enjoy your Fall Break!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I had to laugh a little bit - 'I'm not into dads' :P Me either! lol
I love that you saw outside the box with this set, because it's gorgeously detailed!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love the image and the background paper. Gorgeous colours too.
xx

Debbie said...

Awesome stamps set and you've used is beautifully!! I love the DP and your bow!!

Angela said...

Very pretty...such wonderful vintage flair!

Cheryl said...

Oh, Theresa, this is beautiful! I love the papers, and that ribbon is awesome. I agree, this image doesn't necessarily say "dad" to me, either.

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! I've never noticed that set before. What fabulous ribbon, too.

Romaine said...

Theresa, I love that you used this image! I really like the whole collection, and have not thought to use them at "other" times! Now I will have to look through them again! ;0)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so cool, love the image and the fabulous paper. Love this great design. I was looking for a feedbiz link so I wouldn't miss any of your fabulous creations!