Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Project


Afternoon Crafters -

This will be a quick post. I am working on my Halloween projects for school. I think I came up with a great project (now this was not my original idea - I saw it on Facebook or Pinterest - and I don't know who to give full credit to.)

I love the project and I used my fabulous There She Goes Halloween set called Bugs and Hisses. I also used some Silhouette cut files that Jessica provided me to try out on my new Silhouette. The popcorn box was cut from Close To My Heart's Artiste Cricut Art Cartridge.


Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day. 


Theresa

6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is too stinkin' cute Theresa. Love the candy corn. :)

Hugs~

Jessi Fogan said...

Can I just say, I bet your classes have THEEE most fun of any in the school? Love the idea of popping the images on the sides, and how cute is that box & bow? Love it :)

Tara said...

Super sweet Theresa! Love the stamps.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Theresa!!
xx

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness! I love this popcorn box full of candy corn. What a super cute project. Now I wish I still had my Cricut.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love it!