Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MTME - Pretty Patterns #73

Hello Crafters -

I was a bit late getting this post up! I had to take Tuesday off from work and now I've lost a day and thought I had one more day to get this done. I just love how this card came out. It reminds me some of the summer time I spent in Maine with a friend. The sketch is so easy, I flipped it! I hope you'll come along and play with us at My Time Made Easy.

I used Seas the Day and Seas the Day Sentiments.


Here is this weeks sketch. I can't wait to see what you do with it! 


Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 

Theresa

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Add the Tuesday off to the Monday holiday, and yep, the whole week is shuffled lopsidedly!
I love the quote - and the gorgeous bright blue bow really pops :)

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely beautiful card Theresa! I love the coloring you did on the lighthouse and the bow is the perfect pop of color. You did great with the sketch too.

Pam~ said...

The lighthouse and ribbon really caught my eye! After looking at all your little details, I have to say this is one awesome card! Gorgeous, Theresa!