Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MTME - Pretty Palettes #73

Welcome Crafters -

I'm here with another fabulous color palette from My Time Made Easy. I selected an image from the digital store and I think she's adorable. She's called "Witch Way Single."


Have you figured out the color palette? Isn't this little witch adorable? There was no way I was coloring her in black. I love the "blue" I selected to complement the blue berry argyle paper. For the layout I used Mojo Monday #263


Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!!

I'm still offering some blog candy - I hope you'll join me.

Theresa

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

She's so cute! Love that puffy bow to go with :)

Dawn said...

Love the witch such a lovely change to be in blue and not black and the layout is fantastic. x

Tara said...

Theresa, she is a totally adorable witch! So sweet. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, Theresa! Nice colouring! The blue witch looks terrific. Tracy:)

Romaine said...

Love it, Theresa!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!
xx

Melissa Craig said...

Great colors, you did great with them! The witch is adorable.