Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Pretty Palettes #72


Okay, call me "stupid"! I was so excited that I had my card done for the My Time Made Easy - Pretty Palettes #72 Challenge. I got it done, took the photo, and loaded into my Yahoo Group. Low and behold I goofed!! I used black instead of navy - I somehow just wrote it down wrong when I set up my schedule. I wanted to redo the card, however, I'm going out with friends and won't be back till late. My apologies to MTME.

Well, I really like my card and will just live with the boo boo! I love this image of the tea cup - called A Spot of Tea. It reminds me of my little sister. She used to collect tea cups (course I bought her a lot of them) and I really miss her, so I just had to use this image.


The color challenge this week is: 


But as I said, "Oops...navy not black." Please forgive me! I hope you'll come and join us. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day. 

Theresa

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

If you squint you can see navy, honest :)
I love it regardless of the boo-boo - and I especially love why you chose the tea cup :) Sisters are amazing.

Dawn said...

I love that teacup image too, its very sweet. I love the ribbon and your die cut doily. Makes your card so pretty.

Tara said...

Theresa the card is beautiful regardless of the goof. The teacup is so sweet. Great card!

Shelby said...

If I squint my eyes just so, I can see Navy blue:) Great card and love the die cut behind the image!
Oh and a ginormous happy birthdays to you!!

Shelby

Mary J said...

So gorgeous Theresa! And I hope you had a fab birthday yesterday!

Nicky said...

Très Jolie carte Theresa et le noir va très bien avec ce rose ! Un très joyeux anniversaire aussi et plein de bonnes choses pour le futur.
Amitiés de France

Melissa Craig said...

Haha! Heck, I photograph Navy and it looks black, so I think you're OK. Gorgeous card though - I love teacup, this is one of my favorites. And I really love that doily behind it, so elegant.

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - I came back to read the post again. How sweet you thought of me.