Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #167


Welcome to today's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We have a great sketch and this week is also judged challenge week. Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Design and I think I found the most perfect image to celebrate October - this beauty is called Pink Ribbon Frame.

I had forgotten how much fun it is to color people. I have somewhat stepped away from my craft table. I'm still not back into the swing of crafting, but I'm getting there.


I love the doily I put behind her! As part of my birthday celebration I bought myself a Silhouette!! I'm not sure I like it yet. I will never part with my Cricut, but I do love how the Silhouette cuts so perfectly. I just need time to sit down and play with it! 

Onto the sketch...as I said this week is the judged challenge. To be eligible for this week's prize you need to use the sketch and the twist - you card must be based on the letter "E". For my card I used ethereal beauty! 
I'm not good at round cards so I added the square background!! It's up to you how you interpret the sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll come along and play with us at TMS. Have an awesome day! 

Theresa

6 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous...what a pretty diecut...love how you have layered the sketch onto a card!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oooh, now that's a good birthday present! Love that doily - so pretty & delicate! And as always, your colouring is simply mwah :)

Shannon White said...

Such a PRetty Card Miss Theresa! Love the image and Fancy doily too! Hope your Birthday was Absolutely Fabulous my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Dawn said...

Love this so much Theresa! Great image. Love the doily too!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your card, Theresa! That paper is so pretty, and the Silhouette cut is amazing. I don't own an electronic cutting machine yet. I think I'm afraid it will have so much possibility, it will be overwhelming for me. :) You should color people more often...you're really good at it.

Debbie said...

Pretty card!! I love the Silhouette cut!! Nice gift for yourself!! :)