Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches

I'm on Spring Break! Yahoo!! I hope to get some closets cleaned out, some clothes donated, and I sadly I have to grade math books :( Mostly, I just want to scrapbook and make cards. I am hoping that I can accomplish all of it. At the rate I'm going all I'm going to get done is sleeping.

I hope you'll join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The sketch is so fun and this week's sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. I think this image is great. I even broke my own rule when I colored her (never color with blonde hair) but she's too perfect and just had to be blonde.

Well I am off to make some cards for some challenges this week. I really want to do more. I have all these stamps, inks, papers and they just sit. I really need to find the balance between work and my hobbies.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love.

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is just fabulous Theresa! I really love that border you used. That is cool!!

Jessica G. said...

Hilarious, yet classy, too! Wonderful coloring on your image and the perfect combination of DPs and border punch!!