Monday, March 15, 2010

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge (SSS47)

I enjoyed joining The Sweet Stop challenge last week that I decided to give it another go. I improvised a bit on the sketch - I flipped it! I wanted to use these wonderful bird houses from The Unity Stamp Company.

I do like how this card came out, but now as I look at it I wish I had used more of the bird paper from Cosmo Cricket versus the green paper (I should've switched the two). Either way, I like the card.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you tomorrow for Tuesday Morning Sketches. I'm so excited to show you my project.

3 comments:

Beverly Gotthardt said...

No, on changing up the paper, your green looks like the top of the tree all leaved out.I don't like do overs. It's very crisp, we like it.

Melissa Craig said...

I think this is an awesome card Theresa! Fun paper and colors. Very nicely done.

Korin said...

What a precious card! I love the image :). Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop! I hope you will join us again!