Monday, March 15, 2010

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge (SSS47)

I enjoyed joining The Sweet Stop challenge last week that I decided to give it another go. I improvised a bit on the sketch - I flipped it! I wanted to use these wonderful bird houses from The Unity Stamp Company.

I do like how this card came out, but now as I look at it I wish I had used more of the bird paper from Cosmo Cricket versus the green paper (I should've switched the two). Either way, I like the card.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you tomorrow for Tuesday Morning Sketches. I'm so excited to show you my project.

3 comments:

Beverly G said...

No, on changing up the paper, your green looks like the top of the tree all leaved out.I don't like do overs. It's very crisp, we like it.

Melissa Craig said...

I think this is an awesome card Theresa! Fun paper and colors. Very nicely done.

Anonymous said...

What a precious card! I love the image :). Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop! I hope you will join us again!