Saturday, March 6, 2010

TSG44 Meet The New Trendsetters

As I have said before, the only thing constant in life is change. This week Jessica, owner of my favorite stamp company, There She Goes announced several new Trendsetters. I'm sad that Maki Jones will no longer be one of her designers. However, after spending hours perusing the new Trendsetters I am impressed!! I look forward to seeing their work.

This week I decided to join the TSG Challenge. The challenge was to CASE one of the new Trendsetter's cards and change 3 things. I took a liking to Kim Teasdale's work. Her watercoloring technique is just amazing! I chose to CASE her Peter Rabbit Inspired card that she made in 2008. I changed the DP but kept the color scheme, I replaced the stitching with piercing (I can't sew a straight line), last I changed the stamp and used the newest Hunny Bunnies set from TSG. I gave it a go (my first try) at watercoloring - I think it came out pretty good.

I'm off to tell Kim I CASED her card. Thanks for stopping by have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Kim Teasdale said...

Thank you so much for participating in the TSG challenge and for welcoming me to the team! I absolutly adore your bold papers and your entire card brings a smile to my face :) Great job on your fantastic water colouring too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card and case - Teresa!!! You did Kim proud :)!!!

I can't believe Maki is no longer on the team either...just saw the announcement the other day....!!!

Have a wonderful new week!!! Hugs ~S~

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful! I really love that red paper - looks like a quilt. Good job on the casing. You need to be a Trendsetter. Jessica would be very lucky to have you on her team.