Sunday, March 14, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 55

I spent part of the day today blog hopping. As I was perusing Iowna's blog (whom by the way is very talented) I saw one of her design team cards for Card Patterns. I hopped on over. I loved the sketch so I decided I just had to play along. What's gotten into me?? I think I just unleased my creative monster because I have made a lot of cards this weekend. I am working on another as well.

The sketch is fun and I decided to pull out my Unity Stamps and came up with this absolutely adorable card, if I may say so. I just love how it came out. I am loving watercoloring and I think that's why all the cards. I will have to say though I am tearing through some of my DP paper and I love hoarding my paper. I'm also finding that I can admire my paper too by making cards and scrapbook pages.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards as much as I have making them this week. Thanks for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow with my other card and on Tuesday, you'll have to come back for my Tuesday Morning Sketches submission - I am really excited to show you this. I wish I could show you now, but my sister would kill me. I never have been one to keep things under wrap!!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Such a beautiful card Theresa! That stamp is really cute and you did a great job with coloring it.

Sudha said...

lovely card.

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful Theresa! I hope you'll stop by and play along with us again sometime. :o)