Friday, March 16, 2012

Stampbook Saturday - There She Goes

Hi All, I am back with photos of Kaylee, my cousin Andrea's daughter and my Stampbook Saturday post. One thing about Andrea is that she is very generous with her children's photos. I am making my own scrapbook of Kaylee. I also made this page to show Andrea how easy and how much better it is to make scrapbook pages with stamps versus stickers.

I saw this card from former Trendsetter, Jackie Rockwell and thought World's Best was the perfect stamp set for these photos. Plus I wanted to show Andrea that you don't always have to color stamped images. TSG stamps are very versatile and there a lot of stamps that just require a stamp pad or are optimal for paper piecing.

So for my scrapbook page I stamped the stems on designer paper and the flowers using the silhouette stamp and the color Cotton Candy from CTMH.

SS-Kaylee

Isn't she the most darling little girl? I tell you she truly is the happiest baby I have ever met. She always has a smile - even when she wakes up. The only time she gets fussy is when she wants to eat (who doesn't right). 

Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Have an awesome day. 


Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamps: There She Goes (World's Best) 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close To My Heart (Cotton Candy and Sweet Leaf)
Paper: Close To My Heart (Lucy-paper pack)
Accessories: Crystal Stickers (pearls); Cricut (Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge)

12 comments:

Debi Squires said...

Nice layout and the colors are perfect for the pictures and yes she is a cutie pie!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Theresa! Wow, I'm so flattered that you used my card design on your Super, Super ADORABLE scrapbook layout! It works so well as a border accent for your page. Kaylee sure is a cutie pie!!! Really pretty layout!

Mary J said...

Theresa, that is gorgeous! What a fab layout and just love the flower arrangement!

Tenia Nelson said...

I just love this!!!!

cheryl said...

oh Hun how gorgeous is,she bless her heart oh could just pick her up and hug her bless her,super super layout Hun,love those beautiful pinks,just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxx

Shelby said...

Isn't she just the sweetest thing?! So your helping your cousin become a stamp addict...such a pusher:)!! You've done a gorgeous job with the layout and the colors...too sweet of project.

Shelby

Reny said...

Just found your blog, Theresa, and I love it! You have soooo much creativity in you! Thanks for sharing it.

~Tammy~ said...

This is just precious! So is the subject! Great job!!!! I just love love this layout!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful page! It's absolutely perfect with Kaylee's pics. I hope Andie learns a lot from you.

Jessi Fogan said...

Perfect & gorgeous layout for that sweet little baby girl! Nothing sweeter than a smiling (or giggling!) baby :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh this really made me smile Theresa! :) Sooooo cute!

Really pretty paper and border panel too.

Any signs of snow yet! lol :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

lissy-hanne said...

Sådan et yndigt barn, det er da ikke til at stå for.
klem