Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #120

Today at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a great sketch and wonderful sponsor. Sadly, today I do not have a card. I am hoping to get some things cleared and unpacked so that I can craft again. I had to clean out my craft room because I sold my treadmill and we had to get it out of the room, so all my crafting items are in my living room or bedroom. Please forgive me and I hope to have it posted tomorrow.

Here's the sketch and our sponsor is The Stamping Botique. I do hope you join us. This week is also a Judged Challenge. We are challenging you to make a card using the sketch and adding the theme of "Giving Thanks." It doesn't need to be a Thanksgiving card, you can also just make it a thanks!! Be creative try to get away from the traditional!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll come back to see my card tomorrow.

Have an awesome day!!
Theresa

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Thanks for still giving the shout out to the blog, T. You sold your treadmill? I thought you liked it.