Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #118

It's another fabulous Tuesday Morning Sketch day. We have a wonderful sketch to use this week. Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. Robyn's store offers some fabulous digital stamps as well as digital papers. I hope that you'll check out her store. In the mean time...here is this week's sketch and my project.

I totally fell in love with this stamp set from Close To My Heart. I love pumkins and I'd love to see them come out with other sayings for the top of the pumpkin.

TMS-#122


I stamped the leaf three times and cut them out and popped them up. I think they look great! What I like about this set is that each piece is an individual stamp.

I hope that you'll join us this week. Please do stop by the rest of the DT to see their amazing creations and leave them a little love. Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!
Theresa

11 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Another great card! I really thought the leaves were brads. They look so fantastic. Gorgeous card!!

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous pumpkin, beautiful DP, and those leaves are the perfect embellishment! Stunning card, Theresa!!

Shirley said...

The colors are wonderful and I love what you did with those leaves too!

Jessi Fogan said...

Gorgeous, Theresa! I love the look of this set, the saying overlaid on the pumpkin like that. Awesome. And I love the colours you chose - that pop of red matting is just right, and the faux stitching is sweet. Love it :)

Angela said...

Beautiful fall card...I love the script on top of the pumpkin!

Marie said...

Oh my, Theresa...you once again amaze me with your fantastic interpretation of the sketch. Utterly delightful Autumn card. Love the fussy cut leaves.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Fall card Theresa!! Beautiful stamps and I agree the popped up leaves are the perfect finishing touch to this gorgeous creation.

Cheryl said...

Oooo! I love that pumpkin stamp! It's fabulous that it's not outlined, and the text on it is beautiful--almost like pumpkin vines. You did an awesome job cutting out those leaves...you sure they aren't die cuts? ;) Great job on the faux stitching, and...OMG, I just noticed that this is a shaped card, too! FAB scalloped edges, girl! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous. I love all the dimension from the layering. The scalloped edges are great, too.

Lisa Petrella said...

BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving card, Theresa!!! LOVE that GORGEOUS pumpkin with the scripty sentiments inside!!! And I LOVE the stitching you added around the edges too---gives it a comfy cozy feel!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE this!!