Thursday, November 24, 2011

There She Goes Release Week | Day Three

It's amazing how 3 days can just fly by. Today is the last day of release week at There She Goes! My post is full of eye candy today. I love this set and I wanted to use everything in it - I just couldn't stop.

Torico is in the mood to make winter all warm and cheery. She has illustrated a fabulous set that will keep you in stitches or get you in the mood to make gingerbread houses and sugar cookies. The set includes hearts, stars, and snowflakes to create a one of a kind snowman or holiday tree. This set also includes six dies – so warm up your die cutting machine and let the baking begin. What set wouldn’t be complete without a few sentiments to add to your winter projects?

Warmest Wishes is a 4x4 set that includes a total of 23 stamps and six dies and will sell for $31.50.

I decided to make a "card/tag" - I usually don't send out Christmas cards (I can't handle the thought of my hard work in someone's trash can!)...when I give a gift I like to give a little tag, but I like the tags that are like cards. I put together five 3x3 card/tags. I totally love them!! I used the snowflakes from the Hohoho set you all got a sneak peak at on Tuesday to stamp my background. I hope you like them.

Warmest-Wishes-Group

WW-1
WW-2
WW-3
WW-4
WW-5

Would you like to win the new Warmest Wishes stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday November 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Thanks for stopping by! I wish you the most awesome Thanksgiving Day.




Theresa

43 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! How flippin cute are these!! I WANT this set. Little 3x3 cards are so adorable for gift giving and these are so super cute.

Karen Day said...

What a wonderful set of tags!

Shari Green said...

Just Georgeous! Love your tag/cards :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Ooooooooh LOVE this set! Super CUTE times 5! The stamped backgrounds are adorable.

Anita Kejriwal said...

What a lovely set of tags!!! I loved each one of them!

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable set of cards! Love!

Heather Rogers said...

What a darling card set Theresa. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. :)
Hugs~

Tanya said...

Oh Theresa these are just adorable! LOVE them!

Elena said...

Wow! What a gorgeous set of cards. Love it!

Ann said...

What a wonderful set of gift cards. Love the paper piecing and the matching stamped backgrounds. TFS Ann Lind

Shirley said...

Your cards are all so beautiful Theresa! It really is an awesome set and you really did it justice too! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Brenda Lee said...

What a cute set of cards!! I love everything about it. It would make a great gift.

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a SUPER cute set!! SUPER CUTE!!

Torico said...

What a gorgeous card set! Awesome stamping for the backgrounds.

Indy's Designs said...

Love the background stamping and all the different colors and how you used those darling stamps!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love all of your cards and the colours you have chosen are fabulous. What inks did you use?

Kim O'Connell said...

Perfect gift enclosure cards!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a darling collection of card Theresa! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day celebration!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the snowflake background. And the touch of ribbon.

Edna Siu said...

Love the soft look, it is a lovely set.

Mary J said...

A really wonderful set of cards, Theresa - love 'em!

SueB said...

Great set, and I'm lovin' that you made the sock an argyle one; thanx for the inspiration and blog hop opp!

Shannon White said...

OMgoondess how Adorable are these! So Darned CUTE! 8) Love these Miss Theresa! Hope you had a Fabulous Thanksgiving Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, super cute, Theresa! I'm with you on sending Christmas cards. I've gotten to where I only send cards I've made to people who keep them...or at least live far enough way that I don't know if they throw them out ;)

Heather said...

What a gorgeous set of cards :)

Pat R said...

What cute tags!

Flo said...

Cute cards. Make a great set. Thanks!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh yes!! I love these! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!! LOVE this set!

Alina said...

wonderful set of cards!

Shelby said...

These are all so darn cute! Great job Theresa

Shelby

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Your card set is just adorable, I love the snowflake background!

Chris L.

Lee said...

What a cute set of gift cards!! I'm soooo ordering this set!!!

SugarGem said...

So fun! Lenae Lovesugargem@gmail.com

Lynn Put said...

What an adorable collection of Christmas cards! All of them are so cute! Great work!

Maria said...

A very cute selection of cards! Love the different colors of snowflakes, so pretty!

Lori Turner said...

Such an adorable collection of cards! So cute! TFS!

David Peterson said...

Great collection of cards! I love the faux stitching.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh Theresa! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are SO pretty! I love that subtle stamped snowflake background on each of these little classic cuties. Keeping fingers crossed for WIR...
~Meredith

Sassy said...

Soft and beautiful

xxxtglxxx said...

These are really cute, fresh and stylish Theresa :) Love how you have layered them, and the crisp white bows looks stunning :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mandy said...

These are all so beautiful,love all the sweet images and the background is lovely....
Mandy x

Cheryl said...

Fabulous set of gift cards! I love the snowflake stamped bg, especially in the dual colors. Cute images, too.

Michele Lourenco said...

I didn't have time to do the blog hop, but I do have time right now to stalk your blog.
I absolutely LOVE all the notecards that you created!