Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Good Morning Crafters -

Today Melissa has a wonderful sketch and a great sponsor - Doodle Pantry. On a more personal note - I am on Sprink Break - Yahoo!! I was so ready for a break. What I don't like is that I get so mentally exhausted that I tend to sleep the break away. I have so much I want to do...


I hope that you'll come and join us this week. I'd love to see how you interpret today's sketch. I hope you like what I did. I can't wait to hear your comments.



Have an awesome day! 

7 comments:

Angela said...

Really cute, Theresa! This sketch had me stumped...I like how you used stamped images for some of the elements...like the border across the top and the swirls...genius!

Linda said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch this week!!!

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous card! I love this set that you used. The colors are great, too.

Enjoy your spring break!

Lisa said...

Hi Theresa! Thanks for the comment! I have been MIA as well lately...managing to get some posts up but very little bloggy visiting!!! The school year is going well...3 months left until summer vacation for us! Hope you are enjoying your year as well!!!

Lisa

Crafty Math Chick said...

Terrific! Love the colors you used on this card Theresa, and that owl is wicked cute - where did you find YELLOW pearls? Me likey!!
~Meredith

xxxtglxxx said...

I hope the week hasnt whizzed by? and you did loads of stuff you wanted. :)

Love your card, the sentiment made me smile. The stamped flowers look gorgeous, and the delicate colours are so pretty.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Fantastic card Theresa, really like how you did the scroll stamping for the background and those flowers are adorable.