Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches

First, let me shout out a big Happy 16th Birthday to my nephew! I can't believe my little man is 16...it's amazing how fast time flies.

Onto this weeks sketch and card. Like I said, Melissa has some great sketches this month. This week is a gate fold card. I've never made one before so I had to some YouTube seaching. I found that this was an incredibly simple and yet very elegant card. Our sponsor this week is - Digi's by Phooka, be sure to stop by her blog and check out her digi's.

I am in need of Spring to get here!! So I decided to make my card using this cute flower DP and my center flower I stamped it to look like the sun. It's cold here today. We were supposed to wake up to snow, but it was just a light dusting, but it's supposed to snow all morning - 1 to 3 inches. The sentiment inside my card says, "Sending you sunshine and laughter."

I hope that you like the sketch...I can't wait to see what you all put together. I really had a great time putting this together. Thanks for stopping by.

Have an awesome day!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a very springy and cheerful card......love the way you have colored the image!!

Melissa Craig said...

I think the card is fantastic. The paper is so cute and the pretty yellow flower is very cheerful. Another great card.

Angela said...

This turned out really neat! I never thought of going to You Tube to check out a tutorial...I had never made one either!

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Theresa, oh my goodness I love your card, very clean and simple but the image and papers just compliment each other so well! Very Pretty!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Theresa, oh my goodness I love your card, very clean and simple but the image and papers just compliment each other so well! Very Pretty!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Lovely, fresh and springlike Theresa :)

Great card.

hugs

xxalisonxx