Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #43

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, we have a wonderful sketch from Melissa. It's simple and really fun. I limited my creativity this weekend because of the project below (TSG exchange).

I fell and hurt my hand - my right hand and after coloring all those poppies, my hand was swollen again!! So I went for the quickest thing.

I do however, like how this card came out. I just love the DP. It was on clearance at Michaels and I just thought it was yummy.

I hope that you'll join us this week at TMS. Can't wait to see what you create.

Have an awesome day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so darling, Theresa! I love your take on the sketch. Great DPs, too!
Hope your hand will heel quickly...

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! These bright colors are perfect for the sweet image and really pop against the crisp white background!!

Sorry to hear about your hand, but it definitely didn't affect your mojo. Hope your injury heals quickly!

Gabby said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Love the crisp white BG with the colors to pop!

Hope you're on the mend hun! HUGS!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a fabulous card! I have that paper - it's awesome!!