Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches

It's Tuesday, and today is not only another great sketch, but it is also National Teacher Appreciation Day. I'll tell you what, I am doing the count down!! Only 16 student contact days left - yahoo!! I know those of you who are parents are praying school never ends, but I am so much in need of a break. I haven't been able to do a lot of stamping ~ I am thankful for Tuesdays and my commitment.

This card was fun to put together. I love the image. This week's sponsor is Glitterbabe's Art Shop. I found this image as one of her freebies! Isn't it just the coolest flower? I hope you'll join us this week.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to send some thanks to the teachers in your life.

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Love it!! So happy and bright and the image goes so well with your paper!

Happy Teacher's Day!!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect summer card, Theresa -- I can tell you are in a warm weather mode! Beautiful combination of colors and popping up this flower is an awesome effect!!