Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello! It's another wonderful Tuesday. My mind is on school and I only have 6 more Tuesdays and school is OUT!!!

This week at TMS it's a recipe - soft hues, ribbon, and flowers. I hope that I managed the soft hues - not really sure what that means. Our sponsor this week is Doodle Palace. I love sunflowers so how could I pass on using this image!! I also added the butterfly from my new Poppies set from TSG.

I hope you enjoy and join us. Be sure to check out the line up from the other DT members - they're awesome!

Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

You nailed the soft hues just fine! I love this card - I really like the butterfly and the colors are great.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I just love it.
Thank you so much for the stamps that i received yesterday and the lovely card, much better in real life! I tried to send you an email but couldn't find your address,must have deleted it by mistake.
I was not expecting so much! It's very kind of you.
Have a lovely day!
Hugsxx
Pat

Jessica G. said...

Elegant DP and your gorgeous butterfly is the perfect accent for these fun sunflowers!