Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Magical Dreams

I was so excited to use this stamp...I got it from Unity Stamps Kit of the Month and haven't had time to play with it. I decided to get the kit because of this image. Isn't it just the cutest?

Melissa's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches was a challenge, if I may say so. I guess that's why I like her sketches, because they do challenge one's artistic ability. I hope that you'll want to play along with us.

Here is my imitation of the sketch. Head over to TMS to see the sketch.

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Stunning! The image is wonderful and the paper works so well with it. The little bugs are cute.

Anonymous said...

Love this!! SO sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

That is such a sweet image!! Great paper choices with it! :>

Jessica G. said...

This is such a fun card, Theresa! Silhouette images are so elegant, and this one is whimsical, too, not to mention perfect for the DP. And if that sentiment isn't made for this image, it definitely should have been!!

Michele Lourenco said...

very nice card...
this is one of my most favorite images from any unity stamp!

Julie said...

this is so beautiful!