Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wings and Things, Swaps and Challenges...

This is my first post for There She Goes Wings and Things Challenge. I began this blog so I could join their fun and maybe win a stamp set!! Below is a compilation of cards that have wings. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy.

I just love swaps...especially when I get to be the host. I just love this purple butterfly. I began with the paper. I never dreamed that purple and orange were a good combination - who would've thought?? I did case the design of the card (paper, image, and ribbon are different). I sadly don't know where I got it from. I was surfing the next at 2 in the morning and thought I wrote it down. So I am sorry that I can't give credit for the layout to the person that deserves it. I love how this card came out.


This next card was a design for my sister, Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketches. It was my interpretation of what she sketched. I used a half daisy stamp - stamped it twice and put them together. I love the bird and the other birds from this set. It was hard to choose!


Stampin' Up Demonstrators - Stamp Camp North and West. I love attending these stamp camps and just wanted to share the cards. I thought I would add them to the There She Goes Wings and Things Challenge just for your viewing pleasure. These SU Demonstrators made some amazing designs and I loved putting them together. I will have a hard time parting with these - which means I never will!!!

designed by Juli Whitfield (sadly I cannot locate her web address)


designed by Sharon Madsen



designed by Debbie Gardunio

3 comments:

Jacquel said...

Hi Theresa!
I love all the cards you shared...they're stunning!

The black dots on my card are Rain Dots. I got them as a gift and figured they would be perfect for that sketch that I used.

Have a great rest of the day!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is such a pretty line up of cards. I love the dragonfly card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!! tfs!