Saturday, July 4, 2009


I joined Misti Stowell's "Cards for Kids" swap. I think the swap is an awesome idea. Send birthday cards for boys, girls, and support cards parents and the cards will be donated to The Children's Hospital here in Denver. I couldn't resist this great cause. I have made lots of cards, but looking through my file cabinet I have not made birthday cards, nor do I have birthday cards. I am only posting the girl card because this is something that I designed on my own. I hope you like it! The stamp used is from There She Goes Clear Stamps - Cupcake Mix & Match.

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is a great card Theresa!! Great job!!

Angela Knopf said...

Super cute! Welcome to the blogging world girl! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card lady!!! Welcome to blog land!!! Hope you are well!!!
-t

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This is so cute! I love the layout you used, very creative :)