Saturday, July 18, 2009

Girls, Girls, and More Girls

I really enjoyed being involved in the Girls, Girls, Girls Swap. I had originally signed up for one spot. I had a hard time deciding which set to use. I got lucky, someone dropped out of the swap and I took a second spot. I didn't have to choose - I used both sets. The first, is from Close to My Heart it was a stamp of the month and I didn't buy it - I borrowed my sisters. Now I want it and I can't buy it! I just love the message with the "girls." The first pic is the front of the card, and the second is the inside of the card.


I absolutely love this stamp set from There She Goes. This is my second card with this set. I can't wait to do a third.

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh cute cute cute!! I love that sentiment on the inside of the girls card. How cool and true it that!! I really like that set, I haven't seen CTMH stuff in a long time, this is a great set!!

I love your other card with the TSG set - very very cute!

You do such fabulous work, T.

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards lady!!! We gotta have like a stamp day or something..we gotta hang out soon!! Hope you are well...
-t

Unknown said...

Hi Theresa!
Love your lady cards!! Especially your coloring of the TSG lady is so pretty!! Great papers, too!!