Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #164

Hello Crafters -

First, let me once again apologize for being so absent. I have lost the want to make cards. I know it's just that my schedule is busy with school, mentoring, and being sick - again! I took last week off and I am hoping that I can back into what I really enjoy this week. I think my classroom is finally where it needs to be and there should be no more late nights.

This week at TMS we have a sweet and simple sketch and a great sponsor - Guylou's Inimitability DigiStamps. I selected this Fairy to play with. I thought it was a very interesting image and really enjoyed coloring it up.


I originally thought about highlighting the colors of the sun flower, but decided on the dress and wings. I found this gorgeous paper from MME called Graceful. It took me forever to decide on the paper - I wanted to use all of them. I like how this card came it. I hope that you'll take the time to stop by and see the rest of DT's gorgeous cards plus our Best of the Best Guest Designer - Iwona (Chupa) Palamountain. Here is today's sketch. 

Thanks for hanging in there with me. October is coming and I will be having some fabulous blog candy to celebrate two major milestones. 

Have an awesome day! 

Theresa

4 comments:

Angela said...

Really pretty, Theresa...love how your papers coordinate beautifully with the angel!

Cheryl said...

This card is just gorgeous, Theresa! I love that you popped the flower up, and you colored the whole image beautifully. I hope you are feeling better soon, and that your mojo returns raring to go!

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the papers, so yummy and that little girl is perfect!

Dawn said...

So beautiful Theresa! Love the paper and this sweet fairy image. Gorgeous ribbon too!