Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MTME Pretty Patterns Sketches #72

Hello Crafters -

I think my mojo is finally coming back. I really enjoyed my time in my craft room tonight. I am happy to say that I really like my card. I was asked to be on the My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns Sketch Team and I sort of fell short of making my commitment. I think I am back on track!

This week at MTME we have a fabulous sketch. I used the digi set titled Bold Botanicals. I just love coloring up flowers, they sooth my soul. I hope that you'll come and play along. While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company. Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS72.


As I was working with these beautiful flowers all I could think of is October is just a few days away. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This card ended up becoming a card that I'll be sending my doctor. I reach my 5 year milestone in October. I can't wait to see her to show her the strength that I gained over the past 5 years.

Here is today's sketch...be sure to come and play along.

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day!

Theresa

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Those flowers are so detailed & GORGEOUS! I love how you coloured them, and the pearl centres are just perfection. And what a FABULOUS occasion to celebrate, and to celebrate it with your doctor too? You're pretty awesome, Theresa, and strong, and I'm so glad to know you :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Vanessa and Yvette said...

I love this card!!!!Gorgeous...I am at my third year with the battle and feeling great.I just loved the your coloring, Congratulations

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! I love the sweet butterfly. :)

Hugs~

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card and beautiful thought behind it. I just passed 6 years well from BC.

Cheryl said...

I'd say you've got your mojo back with a vengeance! LOVE that black butterfly against the muted pink. Did you crochet the doily under the die cut? It's perfect! Congrats on your 5-year anniversary!!! :D

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a pretty card Theresa! :) Love the swirly flowers and pretty crochet border! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is one beautiful card and your dr. is so lucky to receive this card! I am very happy for your milestone, Theresa!

Laura said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Love the crocheted doily behind the image - so pretty! Great reason to celebrate - CONGRATS!