Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches

It's been a wonderful beginning of the week in Denver. The weather is beautiful, a little cold, but the sun is shining. This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a great sketch and a wonderful sponsor - Tiffany Doodles. I really like her digi's. Be sure to stop by her store and check them out. I think one of the things that I like about digi's is that you can make them small or quite large (for a scrapbook or a classroom bulletin board).

First, with the sketch. This is a fun simple sketch that you can dress up or down. Have fun with it. I did! I purchased a new paper pack from CTHM called Mayberry and I love the colors - they are so me. I wanted to go simple today. I have been off today and will be off tomorrow, but I realized that I really need to clean my house. I tend to ignore it and it's become overwhelming for me. So I am doing the responsible thing!!

I hope that you enjoy my card. I really love hearing your comments.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the color scheme. Wonderful job on the sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeousness!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the new papers, so pretty and this card is beautiful with your thank you sentiment as the focal spot!! Have a good week, enjoy the beautiful weather.

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card! The papers are absolutely fabulous and I don't know why, but your focal image reminds me of a cookie.

xxxtglxxx said...

Dont work too hard on the chores Theresa :) lol

gorgeous card hun, really love the stripey DP and the bow is divine.

Have a great weekend,

hugs

xxalisonxx