Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Today at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a challenge - Folded Frame. When I first saw this, I thought there's no way!! It was so amazingly simple. I loved putting it together. I wish I had started this becaue this is what I would've put together for my student's Valentine's.

Our sponsor today is StampFairy. Be sure to check out their blog and their great digi's.

Onto my card. I love the image I chose...but I"m not sure that I was too happy with the double side of the paper. I loved the brown polka-dots, but when I selected the paper I never thought about the other side. So I hoped I worked out the small details. I like how the card came out. I'd make this again, it was easy and it can be used with just about anything.

I hope you like it too! Would love to hear your comments.

Have an awesome day.

6 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL Theresa!!!!! Oh, and I LOVE the paper!!!!
Gorgeous!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so gorgeous - I love the poppies and the paper is perfect. Your photography is beautiful, too.

Jackie Randolph said...

Love your Poppies and your papers! The are a perfect compliment to each other!! One beautiful card!!

Summer said...

Love your paper and your images. Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

This is so pretty and "glam" Theresa...love it!

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Theresa :) This is breathtaking! What an original and inspirational card. I have never done this folded frame technique, but it looks amazing. Gorgeous colouring if your image too, and I love the dotty DP.

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my blog :) its much appreciated.

take care,

hugs

xxalisonxx