Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches

I love this week's sketch, because it isn't a sketch, it's a color challenge. I was so excited to be able to ink up my new There She Goes Aim for the Clouds set, which I won by the way!! The colors in the challenge are Chocolate Chip, Light Orange, and Vanilla. I don't have space to keep a lot of SU paper colors on hand - I just like hoarding DP! So I use colors that come close.

I just love the way this card came out. I love the orange and vanilla DP. I colored the balloons with Chocolate Chip and Only Orange SU markers and used a blending pen. I am just tickled with this set and will need to come up with lots of reasons to put it to good use.


Please come join us at TMS...I'd love to see all your creations.

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Theresa this is GORGEOUS! Love it!

BTW...heard you were sickie...sending much love and warm hugs! Hope you get well very soon!

Melissa Craig said...

You did such a great job on this card. Reminds of when you went to the Balloon Festival in Albq. Beautiful choice in layout, too!

Hope you're feeling better today.

Laurie Marmon said...

This looks like a great stamp set to play with. And you winning it is a bonus! Love this card. So fun! BTW, hope you're feeling better soon.

Beverly G said...

Great card, I've been meaning to come over and follow you back, thanks for all the nice comments,it's great to get feedback on what you're creating.