Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buttons and Bows

Here is my next installment of my 2010 photo calendar for my submission to Tuesday Morning Sketches.

This is my beautiful niece Hollyanne. I was going through my Cards magazine and came across a card that I thought was breathtaking. The card was created by Lea Lawson in the June 2007 issue - I made my photo page using inspiration from her card. Her card used brads to do the lace up - I laced through the card and attached buttons. I love it! I thought this looked the the lace-up of a ballet slipper and was perfect for her ballet photos. The DP paper is from SEI - isn't it just yummy!!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! I love the lace up technique and the buttons are so pretty!

Sorry I didn't call this morning - it was a crazy morning.

Lisa said...

I LOVE to see someone using their buttons! I have so many buttons and I never use them because I am 'saving them' for a random future project that might need them more. I do the same thisn with patterned paper - hahaha...

Gabby said...

BEAUTIFUL creation Theresa! I LOVE the lace up!!! What a beautiful ballerina too! :D