Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches

It's 11:15 p.m. in Denver - this teacher is going to be cranky in the morning. It's amazing the amount of paper work that is required of a teacher. We have report cards due, upcoming parent teacher conferences, and Individual Literacy Plans to write. How in the world do I ever find time for crafting?? It's called closing the door on school and just enjoying!! Don't get me wrong I love teaching, I just don't like the hours after school that I have to put in.

Anyway, this week's TMS sketch is a doozy (is that spelled right - hahaha)! This one took some serious planning Melissa. I love the image that I used from Close to My Heart. I had originally wanted to use the stamp that said, "You are my sunshine" (a thing between Melissa, my sister and I), but it was too big. Oh well, this worked out just fabulous!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy.


p.s. One of these days I need to learn how some of the bloggers take the photos of their cards and place the watermark on them. I have tried, but I guess I just don't have the software. I need to look into it!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

I really like the image!! I promise to make my sketches a little less complicated in the future. But you aced this one!