Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TSG-190 & TMS #181

I decided to combine two challenges - There She Goes and Tuesday Morning Sketches

This week our challenge is brought to us by Our Trendsetters! We are challenging you to make a card or project using our “Love is in the Air” theme! I combined it with a great sketch from TMS. I hope you'll take a peek over at TMS for the sketch and this week's sponsor. 

For my card I used the mini stamp set called Love - what a perfect set for our love is in the air theme. I am really enjoy the CAS style. It's a bit more difficult for me, but I do really enjoy the clean lines and simplicity. I just loved pairing this pink and brown together. 


Be sure stop by both TMS and There She Goes to see all the wonderful inspiration from both Design Teams. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 

Theresa
Recipe: 
Stamps: There She Goes (Love) 
Ink: Close To My Heart (Hollyhock)
Paper: Bazzill Basics (Romance, Chocolate, Coconut) 
Accessories: Close To My Heart (button); Stampin' Up (Espresso ribbon)

9 comments:

Angela said...

Cute...I love that color combo too!

Debbie said...

I'm loving your wide ribbon!! So cute to use the letters for the shapes!!

Jenée said...

Theresa, this is an awesome card. The way you've used the letters and that FAB ribbon/bow -- lovely composition to it all!

Laura said...

LOVE that big bold ribbon! Gorgeous CAS card Theresa!

Notes by Nina said...

Love your clean card Theresa, and that bow is stunning.

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE those LOVE letters - and that fab button!

Shelby said...

Love your creativity and the LOVE looks so cool!

Shelby

Melissa Craig said...

This card is perfect with the sketch. So creative to use the letters in your sentiment for that element of the sketch.

Dawn said...

Love this CAS card Theresa. So pretty!